HR OnDemand ® - Advice When You Need ItSign up for HR OnDemand
Included free with your policy!
With ICW Group’s HR OnDemand, you gain instant access to an entire team of experienced HR advisors. Whatever question you have, from workforce issues to federal, state or local compliance matters, you’ll get accurate, actionable advice from a professional with years of experience.
Online – Phone – Mobile App
HR OnDemand offers a variety of resources at your fingertips.
- Live phone support.
- Online handbook builder.
- Continuing education accredited webinars.
- Learn more!
HR OnDemand is powered by ThinkHR, an industry-leading HR services provider, delivering trusted solutions to help organizations thrive.
Example questions customers ask HR OnDemand
- Our company provides a bonus to all employees based on overall company performance. Do we have to pay an employee who is out on LOA, and would payment of bonus impact his disability payments?
- When an employee is on a LOA, must the employer continue health insurance, or is this a COBRA event?
- We have an employee who does not qualify for FMLA. We would like to know what other types of leave she might be qualified to use. What are the eligibility requirements for these?
- Now that we have more than 50 employees, we understand that HR gets a little more complicated. Do you have a list of things that need to be done to stay as compliant as possible?
- We are a transportation company with 75 employees in the states of Illinois, Michigan and Indiana. What employment laws and mandatory training apply to our company?
- Are employers required to notify employees if cameras are installed in the general areas?
- What is the difference between exempt and nonexempt classifications and what are the requirements to classify a job as exempt?
- Can an employer make a deduction from an employee’s pay or have him work a day for free because the employee broke the employer’s equipment?
- Can nonexempt employees waive lunch breaks? What are the requirements for the two rest breaks for an eight-hour shift?
- If the company is closed for Labor Day on Monday, and an employee who works on Sundays wants to take Sunday off and work on Monday while the business is closed, is this ok?
- Is it acceptable to terminate an employee because we believe he is at risk of having an accident as an older driver?
- What documentation is required to properly terminate an employee?
- I have an employee stating that he is going to quit but hasn’t officially given his resignation. Can we terminate the employee now on grounds of anticipating his quitting the company?
FAQ's about HR OnDemand
HR OnDemand® is used under license; ICW Group is not affiliated with HR On Demand, LLC.